Waphub:- Entertainment | Webmaster Hub
Login Or Register The New Features
Waphub:- Entertainment | Webmaster Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Asake Ft. Chinko Ekun & Ashidapo -Sars Again
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by Adminkunlex

» Tek Raymond Ft. Illbliss & Muno – The Money
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by Adminkunlex

» HK Plutorious – Jailer
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by Adminkunlex

» How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 6:52 am by Adminkunlex

» Regina Daniels’ Mum Reacts To 48 hours Ultimatum Given To Igbos To Leave All Yoruba Lands (VIDEO)
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 6:43 am by Adminkunlex

» “Don’t Destroy The Things We Will Need Tomorrow” – Yemi Alade Begs Nigerians
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 6:38 am by Adminkunlex

» SEE The Hilarious Reactions From Adekunle Gold Over The Oba Staff That Was Stolen
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 6:34 am by Adminkunlex

» Actor Aki’s beautiful Sister Pops Up On The Internet – Photos
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyYesterday at 6:32 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Oladips Ft. Terry Apala – Mr Jide
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» Download Mohbad – Ponmo Sweet ft. Naira Marley & Lil Kesh Mp4
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» [Video] Dot Man – Niaja (#Endsars)
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:13 pm by Adminkunlex

» Major Lazer Ft. Joeboy & Busy Signal – Sun Comes Up
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:10 pm by Adminkunlex

» Ceeza Milli – Based On What
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:09 pm by Adminkunlex

» Major Lazer ft. Joeboy & Busy Signal – Sun Comes Up Lyrics
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:02 am by Adminkunlex

» Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:01 am by Adminkunlex

» Android Game: Picto Quest: The Crused Grids
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:58 am by Adminkunlex

» Android Game: Pango Paper Color
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:56 am by Adminkunlex

» Android Game: Pango Musical March
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:55 am by Adminkunlex

» Android Game: Lilo's Wish
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 6:53 am by Adminkunlex

» Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party"
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:56 pm by Adminkunlex

» Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:53 pm by Adminkunlex

» "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:51 pm by Adminkunlex

» Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos)
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:49 pm by Adminkunlex

» Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video)
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 5:46 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu

Go down

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu Empty EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu

Post by Adminkunlex on Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:25 pm

#Davido tells the IGP that he didn’t join the protest that he was just there to calm his fans
Watch below

Multiple Award-winning artist and songwriter David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has said that he did not join the protest against SARS.
During the meeting with the IGP of Nigeria, Davido was asked why he joined the protestors but he told the IGP that he only went there to calm the people down because they are his fans.
EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu 12499773_78f98304a415433dbafee8442506f369_webp_webpe608daa97293a447e8c849c039075b39

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu 12499758_1a2fd2ae032c4038bae500f68fb6bde0_jpeg_jpeg93a68d53d2a3dc07cd6faffb008b1a98

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://waphub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum