Waphub:- Entertainment | Webmaster Hub
Login Or Register The New Features
Waphub:- Entertainment | Webmaster Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java game: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (240x320).jar
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 5:26 pm by Adminkunlex

» Java game: Ferrari GT 3: World Track (240x320).jar
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 5:26 pm by Adminkunlex

» Java game: Tezz: The Movie Game (240x320).jar
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 5:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Java game: Men in Black 3 (240x320).jar
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 5:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Java game: The Avengers (Мстители) (240x320).jar
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 5:23 pm by Adminkunlex

» Xtgem Building Tool: File | Xtgem.Com
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 8:04 am by Adminkunlex

» Xtgem Building Tool: New Line | Xtgem.Com/waphosts/wapkiz
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyToday at 8:02 am by Adminkunlex

» Wapkiz and waphosts Sites New Style Related file Code On Download Page
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:08 pm by Adminkunlex

» New Latest Update Code With Star Rating For WapKiz and waphosts Sites
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:06 pm by Adminkunlex

» Wapkiz and waphosts Quick Login Form Code
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:04 pm by Adminkunlex

» XtGem.Com : code
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:03 pm by Adminkunlex

» XtGem.Com : xt forum
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:02 pm by Adminkunlex

» Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo)
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:16 am by Adminkunlex

» Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video)
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:12 am by Adminkunlex

» Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Wapkiz, waphosts advance blog view code
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» Top Ten Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums In 2021
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:11 pm by Adminkunlex

» Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video)
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:15 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:12 am by Adminkunlex

» Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:07 am by Adminkunlex

» Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:01 am by Adminkunlex

» Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast!
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 1:06 pm by Adminkunlex

» Born Again: This Is The Only Way To Make Heaven
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 12:58 pm by Adminkunlex

» Seyi Shay Goes Completely Nude In A New Photo Shoot.
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 am by Adminkunlex

» Nancy Isime & Beverly Osu Holiday Together At La Campagne Tropical Beach
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 5:40 am by Adminkunlex

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu

Go down

Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu Empty EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu

Post by Adminkunlex on Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:25 pm

#Davido tells the IGP that he didn’t join the protest that he was just there to calm his fans
Watch below

Multiple Award-winning artist and songwriter David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has said that he did not join the protest against SARS.
During the meeting with the IGP of Nigeria, Davido was asked why he joined the protestors but he told the IGP that he only went there to calm the people down because they are his fans.
Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu 12499773_78f98304a415433dbafee8442506f369_webp_webpe608daa97293a447e8c849c039075b39

Davido - EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu 12499758_1a2fd2ae032c4038bae500f68fb6bde0_jpeg_jpeg93a68d53d2a3dc07cd6faffb008b1a98

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://waphub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum