Kunlexloaded | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Login Or Register The New Features

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login Or Register The New Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java app: Opera mini 4.21.jar
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am by Adminkunlex

» Java app: Oxford English Dictionary 240x320.jar
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:24 am by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage (Video)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 am by Adminkunlex

» Watch The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 7:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 am by Adminkunlex

» Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 pm by Adminkunlex

» Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics]
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:31 pm by Adminkunlex

» Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Waje – All Day ft. Tiwa Savage
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:54 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Adekunle Gold – 5 Star Mp3
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] DJ Tunez – Already ft. Amexin
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:51 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Olakira – Polongo Mp3
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:50 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Chike – Hard To Find ft. Flavour Mp3
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Iyanya – Like ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:47 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: LEGO Batman.jar
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Lost Empire.jar
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:05 am by Adminkunlex

» Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm by Adminkunlex

» Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm by Adminkunlex

» Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos)
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her.

Go down

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. Empty “He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her.

Post by Adminkunlex Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:17 am

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 9ebe08a000084b86a8b86cd24268dce3?quality=uhq&resize=720
The popular #Instagram Blogger, Gistlover, popularly known for causing violence on social media. Gistlover is popularly known for bringing hot gists happening in the Nigerian entertainment industry, especially relationship issues in the #Nollywood industry.
About three days ago, Gistlover revealed that a popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has broken up with her new husband. Some minutes ago, Gistlover revealed that another popular Nollywood actress, Yewande Adekoya, and her husband are no more together as husband and wife again.

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 4ff0691464b74a71acbeafe1f395b7bb?quality=uhq&resize=720
Yewande Adekoya is one of the decent Nollywood actresses in the Yoruba movie industry. She is beautiful and naturally endowed.
Gistlover reached out to Yewande on social media to know what happened between her and her husband, and she revealed that her husband was the one that left her after 8 years of marriage.
She revealed to the Gistlover that her husband was the one that diverged her.
Read the chat between Gistlover and Actresses Yewande Adekoya in the screenshots below:
“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. Aac4bb13271343f0b1aeed2b3f7dadda?quality=uhq&resize=720

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 1dc9e9cc8df844a3ad9575873844a33f?quality=uhq&resize=720

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. Ad4ebd24b0544ae0a0db71f4812f7d63?quality=uhq&resize=720

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 89dfe9294c2c44d2b333496a568b9d84?quality=uhq&resize=720

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 9b68d986352e4a20b174db5001eef55a?quality=uhq&resize=720

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 029d7cc170524583b9b2ef846162053c?quality=uhq&resize=720

“He Was The One That Divirgined Me”— Actress, Yewande Says As Her Husband Leaves Her. 0016b16757114e37b44cc5e02d3e1233?quality=uhq&resize=720

SOURCE

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://kunlexloaded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down