Kunlexloaded | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Login Or Register The New Features

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login Or Register The New Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java app: Opera mini 4.21.jar
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am by Adminkunlex

» Java app: Oxford English Dictionary 240x320.jar
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:24 am by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage (Video)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 am by Adminkunlex

» Watch The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 7:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 am by Adminkunlex

» Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 pm by Adminkunlex

» Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics]
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:31 pm by Adminkunlex

» Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Waje – All Day ft. Tiwa Savage
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:54 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Adekunle Gold – 5 Star Mp3
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] DJ Tunez – Already ft. Amexin
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:51 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Olakira – Polongo Mp3
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:50 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Chike – Hard To Find ft. Flavour Mp3
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Iyanya – Like ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:47 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: LEGO Batman.jar
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Lost Empire.jar
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:05 am by Adminkunlex

» Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm by Adminkunlex

» Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm by Adminkunlex

» Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos)
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords

"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification

Go down

"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification Empty "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification

Post by Adminkunlex Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:07 am

NaijaCover Reports!
"It was a sad moment for me" Erica Nlewedim writes in first #Instagram post since being disqualified from the Big Brother Naija reality show, NaijaCover Reports.
They say, It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves
July 19th was the beginning of the rest of my life when I took the decision to be on the Bigbrother show.
Excited as I was, I couldn’t fathom what the future held. I stepped into the house as an open book, believing in my strengths and weaknesses which I bore for the world to see.
I was confident that these will enable me navigate through life in the house. Nothing however prepares you for the events of life except the experiences and the onus was on me to learn and live.
My experiences were at an equilibrium as I made the best of friends, honed existing skills, discovered new ones, lived in the moment and partied away. However, my sad times took precedence and my journey was shortened.
It was a really sad moment for me because I knew I had not only let my self down but an entire army and family called the Elites.
The Elite League stood by me all through, all 800k of them and counting and I couldn’t be more grateful for you all. I love you guys so much.
Life threw lemons at me and the Elite league made Margaritas with it lol �I couldn’t be more grateful for the genuine love, time, prayers, energy, emotions and passion with
which you carried my matter, a total stranger.
Because of you, Erica Nlewedim the fairly known actress is now dubbed STAR GIRL Like a Star @ heaven
Indeed, It was never in the stars to hold my destiny because the STAR IS ME⭐.
To all my amazing stars out there, thanks for being there all there all the way. Now we shine!!!
Thank you��������
Song : Already by Beyonceft Shatta Wale and Major Lazer
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFJq5eAgmEW/?igshid=50sgs6otxhbn
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification 12339866_5f60a695a2f2e_jpeg62e5e31155e31558f3e424104c8e59f9
"It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification 12339865_5f60a6b708b51_jpeg585642fe038d1f33e7e1fdc2d38d8f49

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://kunlexloaded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum