Kunlexloaded | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Login Or Register The New Features

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login Or Register The New Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java app: Opera mini 4.21.jar
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am by Adminkunlex

» Java app: Oxford English Dictionary 240x320.jar
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:24 am by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage (Video)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 am by Adminkunlex

» Watch The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 7:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 am by Adminkunlex

» Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 pm by Adminkunlex

» Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics]
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:31 pm by Adminkunlex

» Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Waje – All Day ft. Tiwa Savage
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:54 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Adekunle Gold – 5 Star Mp3
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] DJ Tunez – Already ft. Amexin
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:51 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Olakira – Polongo Mp3
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:50 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Chike – Hard To Find ft. Flavour Mp3
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Iyanya – Like ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:47 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: LEGO Batman.jar
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Lost Empire.jar
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:05 am by Adminkunlex

» Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm by Adminkunlex

» Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm by Adminkunlex

» Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos)
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo?

Go down

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? Empty Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo?

Post by Adminkunlex Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:23 pm

Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Please My Wife And Children Are They The Water Or Zobo?' - Peter
Okoye Asks Fans Asking Him To Settle With His Brothers
Peter Okoye has asked his fans to get used to the fact that he and his brothers, Paul Okoye and Jude
Okoye, are no longer in a good relationship and that the music group, PSquare, is no longer in
existence, IgbereTV reports.
The feud between the brothers came to the front-burner on their birthday, November 18, when Peter's wife, Lola, took to her #Instagram page to appeal to Peter and Paul to let their issues slide and make peace with themselves.
Paul Okoye didn't take her post lightly as he went on his Instastories to attack her, accusing her of not making any effort to reconcile them but instead taking to social media whenever it is their
birthday, to make an appeal for them to settle their differences.
In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, Peter addressed the concerns of his fans who have made several appeals for him to settle with his brothers and for the music group, Psquare to come back together. He opined that they should get used to the breakup as nothing lasts forever.
Regarding those who always mention that ''blood is thicker than water', the singer wondered if his
wife and children have ''water and zobo'' in their system.
His post reads:
''PART 1. It’s just 24hrs before My long awaiting single FOLLOW MY LEAD Drops! Let me get this off my chest before some people start there usual preaching!
Listen! Nothing lasts forever and Change is constant! Everyday they continue barking!
*Apologize to your bros
*Bring back our Psq
*We don’t know Mr P... we only know Psq
*He doesn’t know how to sing
*He is nothing but a dancer
*His career is dead
*Such a noise maker
*Why is he so Childish
*You are now an upcoming artiste
Waa! waa!! waa!!!
Pls let me ask, Have you ever felt liberation when you do what you’re passionate about, follow your dreams, follow your heart. Go back! Go back!! Go back!!! and do what
exactly? after saying I dont know how to sing?
And again! Going back is it not for me to make more money? Since you know better! So why is that your problem? I thought i wrote an
official resignation letter 4 yrs ago that I was no longer part of the group! Na by force?
For those barking “I only know Psq i don’t know Mr P and ....” Go to Psq page and do the barking. I am no longer part of the group!
Pls this page is for me and my dear fans Team
P! Please let’s enjoy our new coming single “Follow My Lead” in peace!
Mr P’s fans is all that matters now! If you are still angry that my handle still has Psq come and remove it yourself
We have since moved on and its best y’all do the same! Support who you wish to support and move on. It is not a competition and I am
not even giving any room for that. So Psq fans
Take heart and get used to it! nothing last forever! Again Change is constant.
This is no longer about what you want! It is about what we want, so respect our decisions.
We r not the first group to split or make such decisions! Plantashun Boiz, StylePlus, Mohits and Remedies So enough of the time wasting!
Blood is thicker than water! Blood is thicker than water! Please my wife and children are they the water or Zobo?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CInHnafFnd1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? 12817426_5fd1f49d025d1_png7f7d269be9fb25ad854f6ceb932a1185

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? 12817427_5fd1f7a7192c8_jpeg7ff8a55edfc80972af98d9c0bd68d638

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://kunlexloaded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down