Waphub:- Entertainment | Webmaster Hub
Login Or Register The New Features

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login Or Register The New Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyToday at 6:36 am by Adminkunlex

» Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyToday at 6:32 am by Adminkunlex

» Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 5:09 am by Adminkunlex

» The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 4:55 am by Adminkunlex

» Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 4:53 am by Adminkunlex

» Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Playing With His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (Video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:04 am by Adminkunlex

» My Head Deserves Headie – Falz (Photos)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:02 am by Adminkunlex

» Esther Audu Takes Her Son, Chevaughn On Work Trip (Photos)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 5:00 am by Adminkunlex

» Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:15 am by Adminkunlex

» Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 7:13 am by Adminkunlex

» Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 7:57 am by Adminkunlex

» Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 3:50 am by Adminkunlex

» Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 3:45 am by Adminkunlex

» Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo)
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) b
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 3:38 am by Adminkunlex

» Mr Eazi – E Be Mad Lyrics
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:27 am by Adminkunlex

» Mr Eazi ft. Xenia Manasseh – Cherry Lyrics
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:26 am by Adminkunlex

» Mr Eazi – Saudi Arabia Lyrics
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:25 am by Adminkunlex

» Ycee – Nu Riddim
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:24 am by Adminkunlex

» Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:23 pm by Adminkunlex

» Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:22 pm by Adminkunlex

» Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 7:22 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords
1#instagram
2#nollywood

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos)

Go down

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) Empty IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos)

Post by Adminkunlex Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Actor Ik Ogbonna Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures
Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, professionally known as IK Ogbonna, is a Nigerian film and television actor, Model, Director and TV Personality. He originated from the area of Abia State, which is in
the south-eastern part of Nigeria. He attended primary and secondary school in Lagos State.
Vivian Gist Reports.

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) Ik-Ogbonna-2021

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) Ik-Ogbonna-Wife

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) Ik-Ogbonna-Hair-Fake-or-Real

Times are changing
What used to be our normal yesterday changed to abnormal right before our eyes.
Every new Age, we celebrate growth and we forget temporarily that we would never get young again. Next new Age is just by the
corner, I’m eternally grateful to God for allowing me see this day as undeserving as I am. I’m grateful for the friends that stayed and
the friends that left, I’m grateful for people that have endeavored to see me grow in every factor of my life. Don’t celebrate me today if
you will not celebrate me everyday in your Hearts...
Don’t celebrate me if you will not support my growth... today will be gone in another 24 hours but we will still be here to help each other grow.
Happy birthday to me I love you
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4hRyppZUL/?igshid=140trdhkp8hvq
IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) 12972535_c3fd601e3ef51fecb707220a8ea43d2d_jpeg01e30caf63ccbd2fd6e493628f26bbd8

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://waphub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum