Kunlexloaded | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Login Or Register The New Features

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login Or Register The New Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java app: Opera mini 4.21.jar
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am by Adminkunlex

» Java app: Oxford English Dictionary 240x320.jar
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:24 am by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage (Video)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 am by Adminkunlex

» Watch The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 7:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 am by Adminkunlex

» Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 pm by Adminkunlex

» Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics]
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:31 pm by Adminkunlex

» Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Waje – All Day ft. Tiwa Savage
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:54 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Adekunle Gold – 5 Star Mp3
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] DJ Tunez – Already ft. Amexin
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:51 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Olakira – Polongo Mp3
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:50 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Chike – Hard To Find ft. Flavour Mp3
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Iyanya – Like ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:47 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: LEGO Batman.jar
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Lost Empire.jar
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:05 am by Adminkunlex

» Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm by Adminkunlex

» Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm by Adminkunlex

» Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos)
Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves

Go down

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  Empty Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves

Post by Adminkunlex Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:24 am

#Nollywood actor Olanrewaju James (alias Baba Ijesha) on Friday told an Ikeja Special Offences Court
that comedienne Damilola Adekoya (alias Princess) was his former lover.
Reports have it that the actor testified as to the second defence witness at his trial for alleged defilement of the 14-year-old foster daughter of Princess.
Led in evidence by defence counsel, Mr Dada Awosika (SAN), Baba Ijesha described the nature of
the relationship he allegedly had with Princess.
“We were dating, my lord; she always slept in my room. We slept together, I touched her, she touched me, she kissed me and I kissed her,” he said.
Earlier, the defendant told the court how he allegedly met the comedienne.
He said he received a phone call from Princess while he was an on-air personality on Radio Lagos and LTV 8.
“She said she was my number one fan and she asked me to promote her on my programme. That is
how we started.
“She told me she wanted to join the Yoruba section because the English section is bad, Ali Baba is bad, Buchi is bad. She also asked me to introduce her to my producer,” he said.
The defendant said that in the course of the relationship, he met Princess’s mother and she gave
him her nickname which is “Mama Larry”.
He said that Princess’s mother advised him to take care of her daughter and that though her daughter was stubborn, he could handle her.
“I promised to promote her, I cannot allow anything to affect her career, I cannot hurt a woman, I’ve
never done it in my life,” he said.
Narrating what transpired in 2014, the day he allegedly sexually molested Princess’s foster daughter with a car key, he said that in October 2014, a day after he returned from visiting his wife in the United Kingdom, he received a phone call from Princess.
He said the comedienne informed him that she was battling ill-health and needed some fruits.
According to him, he bought some fruits and took them to her home.
“Immediately I opened the door to her house, I saw her half-naked and I told her that I was outside, your fruit is inside the car.
“A few minutes after, the young girl (Princess’s foster daughter) came to pick the fruits from the car; she even met some area boys asking me for money. I gave her the fruits and she left,” he said.
Under cross-examination by the Lagos State Director of the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Dr Jide Martins, the defendant denied defiling the minor with his car key during a visit to her foster mother’s home in 2014.
He, however, admitted knowing the child since she was seven years old, adding that he had visited
Princess’ home seven years ago.
“Princess is not my benefactor, she is the one who benefitted from me,” he said.
Baba Ijesha, who at a point broke down in tears during the cross-examination, said that the evidence he gave in court in his defence was not an afterthought.
He described Princess as a jilted lover, saying that much evidence existed to show that he and Princess were in a relationship, though such evidence was not tendered in court.
Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo adjourned the case until March 11 for the continuation of defence.
NAN reports that Baba Ijesha faces a six-count charge bordering on the indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault, attempted sexual assault by penetration and sexual assault by penetration.
Six prosecution witnesses gave evidence against Baba Ijesha while two witnesses have so testified in
his defence.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/alleged-defilement-princess-my-ex-lover-baba-ijesha/

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves  15066567_babaijesha_webp_webp93f35efa5b4fd0ce8f9065eb756c23bb

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://kunlexloaded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down