Kunlexloaded | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Login Or Register The New Features

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login Or Register The New Features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java app: Opera mini 4.21.jar
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:26 am by Adminkunlex

» Java app: Oxford English Dictionary 240x320.jar
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:24 am by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage (Video)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 am by Adminkunlex

» Watch The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Woman King's Movie Premiere
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 pm by Adminkunlex

» Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 pm by Adminkunlex

» Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm by Adminkunlex

» Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 7:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 6:22 am by Adminkunlex

» Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 pm by Adminkunlex

» Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics]
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:31 pm by Adminkunlex

» Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:28 pm by Adminkunlex

» Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» Waje – All Day ft. Tiwa Savage
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:54 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Adekunle Gold – 5 Star Mp3
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:52 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] DJ Tunez – Already ft. Amexin
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:51 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Olakira – Polongo Mp3
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:50 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Chike – Hard To Find ft. Flavour Mp3
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 am by Adminkunlex

» [Music] Iyanya – Like ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 6:47 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: LEGO Batman.jar
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:10 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Lost Empire.jar
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 6:05 am by Adminkunlex

» Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:51 pm by Adminkunlex

» Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm by Adminkunlex

» Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos)
Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 12:47 pm by Adminkunlex

Most Used Keywords

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident

Go down

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  Empty Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident

Post by Adminkunlex Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:38 am

There is always 3 sides to a story, but i don't we will need a third side to this story. Some many people have called out Timaya on social media, calling him all sought of names.
Hit and run: I didn’t abandon victim, says Timaya
Popular singer, Inetimi Odon, aka #Timaya, says it’s not
true that he abandoned the lady he was allegedly involved in an accident with on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
According to him, his team went to visit the woman at the hospital shortly after the incident and stayed there till midnight, and he went to her home the morning after the incident.
In an exclusive interview with The PUNCH, Timaya said, “I was invited to the station when I came to the
lady’s house to commiserate with her over the incident. I was there as early as 7am this morning.
“It was when we stepped outside the house that we saw police officers. The reason I went to her house was to show my profound remorse.
“I would have been there yesterday (Wednesday) but I could not make it because I had to attend something urgently at Ogun State. However, throughout the day, members of my team were with her at the hospital and home till midnight.”
The singer also maintained that he was not arrested by the police but was rather ‘invited for questioning’.
He said, “I was never arrested by the police. I was only invited for questioning at Maroko Police Station.
From there, I went to the hospital to see the lady.”
A member of the singer’s team, Tobi Olushola, also told our correspondent that he was in the vehicle when the accident happened.
Narrating his version of events, he said, “We were in traffic on Ikate road. I think we scratched her car but we were unaware. We just saw her holding on to the vehicle’s side mirror.
“Timaya asked her what the problem was and she said we scratched her vehicle with ours. Timaya then asked for her phone number and her bank account details.
“But, she refused and asked him to transfer money right there. Bear in mind that we were in traffic and
we did not want to delay other road users.
“Meanwhile, at that time, there were already about four men with her. We pleaded with her to let us
leave the road and settle the matter amicably but she refused.
“After trying to convince her to send her relevant details to no avail, we started moving.
“However, she held onto the side mirror of the vehicle and in the process, she fell down and got injured.
“At that point, attention was already building up, and I had to get Timaya out of the scene because we could not predict the outcome of such a situation.
“I later went back to the scene with a policeman and two other people. We finally traced her to General Hospital, Lagos Island. We were with them all through and followed them to their house in the
night.
“Meanwhile, he had earlier sent an emissary to her husband. The emissary had an extensive conversation with the husband and conveyed his heartfelt remorse and craved the husband’s understanding to give Timaya a chance to come and see him and do the ‘needful’.
“It was on this premise that Timaya visited the man’s home this morning, met with the man and explained what happened.
“But to his consternation, he was invited to the police station for questioning. He honoured this invitation and thereafter went to the hospital to see the lady but was told she had been discharged.
“It is not in Timaya’s nature to intentionally harm people or treat anyone arrogantly. This event was
purely an accident and we will go to every length to ensure that the lady is well taken care of. The value
of life and health is supreme to every other consideration.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hit-and-run-i-didnt-abandon-victim-says-timaya/%3famp

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  15061291_screenshot20220303205015_jpeg8c63c06dc5a515f19b0d970c59ec9d3a

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  15062999_fm8iyihx0ai40rh_jpeg_jpeg00322c286ad1310e19b11a2f97dc00d6

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident  15063000_epo4jcr400x400_jpeg64983de76b78bdd19809bfb011cda2e6

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://kunlexloaded.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum